WOOOHOOOOOOOO It’s the weekend! Not only is it the weekend but it’s also Weekend # 9 of my 300 Hour Teacher Training at Down Under Yoga. I am so looking forward to it!
- Time Magazine’s most influential yogi, Patricia Walden, has been a practitioner for years, an inspiration to the yogi community, and a meticulous and methodical Iyengar teacher. She’s also my teacher this Saturday for a backbending workshop. Talk about #blessed!
- I just devoured this raw veggie lasagna from Stacy’s Juice Bar for lunch. I don’t know what’s better this delightful lunch or the kale tahini salad.
- This powder room is really making me reconsider my current paint. I am loving greens right now and Benjamin Moore’s Vintage Vogue may be just what I need to satiate my green craving. I’m doing it. I’m definitely doing it.
- So true So true. It’s especially important when watching the election coverage. Yikes. When my kids tease each other I reprimand the teaser but explain to the recipient that the words only have power if you give them power (easier said than done, I know), but a teaser only teases when there’s a response. Like everything it requires practice and patience; working on both is my tapas.
- Apple picking in MA. Here’s a link to the best and a #FBF of my little lady and me picking apples.