5 things I am loving for Friday…
1. Citrus Season: This gorgeous photo of citrus makes me so darn happy (from the lovely instagram account of @wrightkitchen). Try this culinary mood-enhancing citrus salad, and visions of spring will dance in your head
2. Mary Beth Albright’s erudite and witty articles on National Geographic’s food blog, The Plate: Her sharp and saavy style of writing offers insight into everything from food technology (robobees) to cooking with kids.
3. Sledding!!!!! Well, maybe a different kind of sledding. Must embrace the snow.
4. A cozy and peaceful breakfast nook.
5. Hot yoga class at HYP. 90° inside + 10° outside = Steaming yoga clothes.